We welcome the opportunity to minister to you in the name of Christ and to be used by Him as He helps you to grow in spiritual maturity and prepares you for usefulness in His body. It is our desire to be used by God to speak His truth in love. We know that the path to maturity is often steep and rough and at times filled with pain and confusion. However, there are answers. We believe that the Bible is God's all-sufficient guide for relational living. There is a route to life. Our Lord is that way. Christ is the truth that sets us free to love. He is the life who satisfies the deepest thirsts of our soul. We are grateful to be entrusted with your care, and look forward to assisting you.
Mission and Vision
- MISSION: To serve the local church and community by providing biblically based counseling services that foster spiritual growth and lasting change.
- VISION: To see broken lives restored and for those we minister to, experience a fresh encounter with God and acquire a relentless passion to pursue God's holiness in their life.
statement of faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, infallible and inerrant in the original documents, and is the final authority on all matters of faith.
- We believe that God is the God of Creation, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life and died a substitutionary death upon the cross as the atonement of sin for all mankind. He died, was buried and his body resurrected, before ascending into Heaven, is seated at the right hand of the Father, where he intercedes as our Great High Priest.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer, providing guidance that makes it possible to live a life pleasing to God.
- We believe that all people are created in the image of God to have fellowship with Him, but because of our fallen nature are separated by sin, requiring regeneration by the Holy Spirit, necessary for salvation that comes by grace alone through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head, began with the descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost and is made up of true believers united to Christ and one another by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the visible and eternal reign of Christ, who at the appointed time will return in glory to raise the living and the dead, bringing salvation and judgement to completion.
Fundraising & Outreach Advisor
Business & Strategy Advisor
Program Care Advisor